West Virginia Breast Health Initiative (WVBHI) and Capitol Market presents:
Hope Is Where the Art Is
An art design contest for WVBHI to use initially on t-shirts with the potential to use on other merchandise in the future. WVBHI sells merchandise to raise awareness and funds for:
- Providing support for early detection of breast cancer screening testing
- Provide financial based needs assistance to those suffering from breast cancer
- Providing community outreach education programs to local schools
- Provide immediate phone support and education to those diagnosed with breast cancer
- With more funding we plan to do so much more!
WVBHI Board of Directors will announce the top 10 designs September 23,2019. The top 10 will hang throughout Capitol Market during October/Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Customers at Capitol Market will be able to vote for their favorite design until October 18th. October 20 there will be a reveal party to announce the winner of the contest at Capitol Market.
DESIGN SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEGINNING AUGUST 27TH AND END AT MIDNIGHT ON SEPTEMBER 20 VIA EMAIL at email@example.com
- Display design with your name and contact info inside Capitol Market the month of October
- Invitation to a rocking reveal party at Capitol Market October 20th!
- Recognition via WVBHI social media pages and website
- Usage of your design on a WVBHI t-shirt with potential to use on other merchandise in the future
- All of the above mentioned
- A Capitol Market gift basket full of goodies from the vendors of the Market
- Design in support of breast cancer awareness/cures
- Design can be inspirational or humorous (no profanity)
- Design must be less than 4 colors for t-shirt printing affordability
- Limit 1 entry per person
- Original work only
- Submit as JPG only
- No registered names or verbiage
- If art is chosen as a Top 10 Finalist, we will need a printed version of your artwork in either a size 1.5ft x 1.5ft or a 2ft x 2ft to display in Capitol Market
- We will need a cover letter with the following information
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of Birth (if under 18 a letter of consent from your legal guardian)
- Why you created the design you created?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting your design and signing the Artist Agreement/Waiver, you agree to the following:
- Sign and submit the Artist Agreement/Waiver
- Agree that your submission is an original idea of yours
- Agree you are over 18 years or older or have legal guardian permission to submit
- Give us the right to use the design on WVBHI t-shirts and merchandise
- Give WVBHI the right to modify the design to use on future merchandise
- Agree that if you are one of the Top 10, you will respond within 24 hours of being contacted and will have your printed version of your design at the Capitol Market no later than September 27th by 4pm. Top 10 will be emailed by September 23rd.
- WVBHI has the right to announce your name as the winner (after you have been notified), add your name when possible, on the design for merchandise and other promotional items.
WVBHI will only use your contact information to contact you and will not share your information with any 3rd parties.