The WVBHI Rock-it for the Ribbon Virtual Challenge is new, unique and exciting! Similar to the ALS ice bucket challenge, but without the ice and 100% #YourDayYourWay with our #RockItForTheRibbon twist for breast cancer.
If you have a question and don’t see it here – just email us at email@example.com
- Why virtual? WVBHI wants everyone to stay safe and healthy and still raise awareness and funds for breast cancer here in WV. And, we have to celebrate our Survivors, show support for those fighting breast cancer now and honor those we miss every, single day.
- How do I get my Rock-it for the Ribbon t-shirt? Purchase the t-shirt on our website at www.wvbhi.org or call our office to pick one up at our new and improved Curbside Service on September 28 and then throughout the month of October.
- Is Kroger going to be selling the t-shirts at their stores? And if so, which stores? Yes! The participating Kroger stores will be announced by September 15th.
- Is there a special Survivor t-shirt? Yes!
- Do Survivors get a medal? Yes!
- What do I do once I receive my Rock-it for the Ribbon t-shirt? Get creative and have fun! Take a picture of you, your team, your friends, family, fur babies, whoever rocking your t-shirt. THEN post your picture on social media using the hashtags #YourDayYourWay and #RockItForTheRibbon and challenge someone else you know to do the same.
- If I signed up for the May 9th Race, does my registration carry over? Yes, and if you asked to have your tee mailed it will be mailed on September 28, 2020.
- If I previously had donations for my Team, do the donations carry over to my Team? Yes!